Viewing individual campaign link metrics in analytics platforms can be difficult and time consuming.
Uplifter allows you to view all your campaign link metrics next to each tracking link, allowing you to easily compare marketing performance across campaigns.
If you have already connected your Analytics accounts to Uplifter:
1. Navigate to the Track>View links page
2. Above the table, click on the 'Metrics (last 365 days)' dropdown box and select the metrics you wish to be shown. To show custom metrics, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To connect to Google Analytics for the first time:
1. Navigate to the Report>Performance page
2. Click 'Connect Google Analytics'
3. Login to your Gmail account which has admin access to your Google Analytics
4. Allow Uplifter to connect and read your Google Analytics data
5. Select the Google Analytics Property and View you want your Uplifter account to be associated with
Note: If you are unsure of what Google Analytics view to connect to or need to connect to multiple Google Analytics views, contact email@example.com
To connect to Adobe Analytics for the first time:
1. In the bottom left navbar, click Settings
2. Open up the `Connected websites` tab
3. In the table, click on the website you would like to connect to Adobe Analytics
4. Click the red 'Reconnect' button
5. In the modal that appears, click the red 'Connect with Adobe Analytics' button
6. Sign in to Adobe Analytics using your Adobe Analytics user credentials
7. After returning to Uplifter, in the first dropdown, select the report suite you would like to connect to
8. In the second drop down, select the report
9. Click Connect