Why you would want to bulk edit links
You may create lots of links and then realise you made a mistake entering the landing page or parameter. Rather than editing the values one at a time in the Track > View links table, you can use our bulk edit feature to edit them in a spreadsheet. Great when you have over 10 links you want to edit quickly.
- You can only bulk edit links which contain short links (this is our unique editing key).
- Regular users can only bulk edit links you created (admins can bulk edit everyone's links).
- If the links are already in use, we recommend creating new links Track > Create and then replacing them in your platform, as editing the landing page can cause you to loose previous metric data.
How to bulk edit links
- In the first column of the Track > View links table, select the links you want to edit
- Click on the pink 'Actions' button and click 'Download selected'
- Open the downloaded file, edit landing pages and/or parameters and save as .csv
- Click on the pink 'Actions' button and click 'bulk edit'
- In the box below drag & drop the updated .csv file or click 'Upload file'