You may have existing campaign links (landing pages with campaign codes) you want to upload into Uplifter.
Uploading historical campaign links will allow you to:
- Stop users creating new campaign links with historic values
- Monitor existing campaign links and landing pages
- Create reports with historical campaign data
Note: We strongly recommend you set up your campaign code creator before uploading historical links. Learn how to set up your campaign code creator
How to bulk upload existing campaign links:
1. In Uplifter, navigate to Track>View
2. Above the table on the right, click on the 'Actions' button
3. Click 'Import from CSV' to open the 'Bulk import codes' modal
4. Click 'Download template' and open the downloaded file in excel
5. The CSV template will contain a header row corresponding to the campaign parameters configured for your account
6. In your preferred CSV editor (e.g. MS Excel), transform your existing campaign links into the columns, leaving the column headers as-is (example shown below)
7. Save the file in a CSV format
8. In the 'Bulk import codes' modal, click 'Upload file'
9. Select the file you just saved and click 'Open'