On the Track>Create page, you may want to filter dropdowns, so only valid parameter combinations can be selected.
Example: If the 'Medium' dropdown value 'Paid Search' was selected, you want the 'Source' dropdown list to only show valid paid search sources such as 'Google' and 'Bing'.
This can increase the speed and ease of creating campaign links, whilst increasing data accuracy.
Admins can setup dropdown filtering by:
1. Navigating to the Track>Edit page
2. Open the dropdown parameter you want to be filtered (In the example above, this would be 'Source')
3. Under the parameter name, click on the 'Restrict options' button.
4. In the 'Only show if' column, select the dropdown parameter you wish to filter by ('Medium' in the example above).
5. Next to each dropdown option in the 'Only shown if' column, select the parameters which need to be selected to shown (Paid Search in the row containing Google and Bing in the example above).
If you always want the option to be shown, you can leave the 'Only shown if' column blank