Uplifter applies best practice validation on input fields in Track>Create links.
This helps you:
- Create create clear, readable data
- Stop link errors which stop tracking codes working
- Stop link errors which stop the landing pages loading
You may want to turn off some of the data validation options, because it doesn't fit with your existing structure or processes.
How to change your campaign link validation options
Note: You must have admin permissions to perform this action.
1. Click on Track>Edit parameters in the left-hand navigation bar
2. Underneath 'Advanced' Rules and 'Validation options', uncheck the checkbox's next to the validation option(s) you no longer need.
If you have unique validation options or requests, email email@example.com