You may have to create multiple campaign links for a large campaign or single channel.
This journey saves time when:
- Creating unique codes for multiple creatives across multiple platforms (Social media campaigns)
- Creating unique codes for individual keywords (Paid search campaigns)
- Appending a campaign code to multiple landing page URLs (Email campaigns)
How to create multiple campaign codes
1. In the left-hand navigation bar, click Track>Create
2. Click on the 'Multiple' tab
2. In the 'Landing page URL' box, type the URL(s) where you want users to land, press enter after each URL.
Pro tip: You can paste a list of URLs from excel.
3. Select option(s) for each of the drop-down parameters
4. In the free text boxes, type readable text. Press enter after each value to enter multiple values
Pro tip: You can paste a list of values or keywords from excel.
5. Click on the 'Review codes' button. This will bring up a modal showing every combination of URLs and values you have added
6. Review all combinations, untick any combinations you don't need
7. Click on the 'Create campaign codes' button
If all required fields are entered correctly - a shake animation will show your new campaign codes combined with a time stamp and moved the 'Recently created' campaign codes box.
Note: If you cant find the right drop-down parameter, you can request one by selecting 'request value' at the bottom of the create page. This will send an email to your admin users to ask them to manually add that value.
After you create your links, you can:
- Copy to clipboard (by hovering over a link and clicking on the pink copy icon)
- Share via email (by selecting links and clicking the 'Share' button)
- Download to csv file (by selecting links and clicking the 'Download' button)
- Review, delete and edit all links by (by clicking on the 'View all codes' text)
Note: You can review, share, delete and edit your own campaign codes from the Track>View page. Only admins can delete and edit other users’ codes.