How to create campaign links one at a time:
1. In the left-hand navigation bar, click Track>Create
2. In the 'Landing page URL' box, type/paste the URL where you want users to land
3. Select an option for each of the drop-down parameters
4. In the free text boxes, type readable text. We recommend lowercase only, replacing spaces with '_'
5. Click 'Create campaign link' button to create your campaign link.
If all required fields are entered correctly - a shake animation will show your new campaign link created in the 'Recently created' campaign link box.
Note: If you cant find the right drop-down parameter, you can request one by selecting 'request value' at the bottom of the create page. This will send an email to your admin users to ask them to manually add that value.
Other ways to create campaign links quickly:
- Multiple (creating lots of campaign links for large campaigns)
- Clone and edit (create campaign links from existing links)
- Bulk import (importing campaign links from a spreadsheet, admin only)
After you create your links, you can:
- Copy to clipboard (by hovering over a link and clicking on the pink copy icon)
- Share via email (by selecting links and clicking the 'Share' button)
- Download to csv file (by selecting links and clicking the 'Download' button)
- Review, delete and edit all links by (by clicking on the 'View all links' text)
Note: You can review, share, delete and edit your own campaign links from the Track>View page. Only admins can delete and edit other users’ links.
How to customise the campaign link creator:
Our default campaign links creator enables you to create campaigns links quickly using the default Google Analytics UTM parameters (Source/Medium/Campaign/Content/Term).
Administrators can learn how to setup / customise the link creator here: