You may have custom dashboards which display information in a unique way which is useful to your organisation. You can embed these into Uplifter, so all users have access to them.
We recommend embedding dashboards if:
- Your users find it hard to access the dashboards
- You want users to track and review campaign performance in one place
Pro tip: Admins can set the Uplifter homepage to be the embedded dashboard page to encourage usage.
How to embed a dashboard from Microsoft PowerBI
1. Log in to the online PowerBI service: app.powerbi.com/home
2. Navigate to the workspace which holds your report.
3. Currently Uplifter only supports public reports that are shared to the web. Click the report that you would like to embed. To embed private reports, email email@example.com
4. In the top panel, there is an option for 'Share'. Click this option and click 'Publish to Web'.
5. This will open a pop-up box that should say 'Embed Code' and contain an image of your report.
6. Copy the link in the 'Link you can send in email' box.
7. Navigate to uplifter.tech/report/dashboards and click on the 'Add/Edit' button.
8. Click on 'Add a new dashboard +' to add a dashboard name and the dashboard embed link you copied from PowerBI.
You may get a warning when you click 'Publish to web'. In this case, an administrator for your Microsoft account must enable 'Publish to web' for your organisation. Direct your administrator to this link to enable 'Allow existing and new codes' within the PowerBI admin panel: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/admin/service-admin-portal#publish-to-web