You may have custom dashboards which display information in a unique way which is useful to your organisation. You can embed these into Uplifter, so all users have access to them.
We recommend embedding dashboards if:
- Your users find it hard to access the dashboards
- You want users to track and review campaign performance in one place
Pro tip: Admins can set the Uplifter homepage to be the embedded dashboard page to encourage usage.
How to embed a dashboard from Google Data Studio:
1. Login to Google Data Studio and navigate to datastudio.google.com/navigation/reporting
2. Open the dashboard that you would like to share.
3. Click the blue 'Edit' button in the top-right.
4. Click the 'Share' button in the top-right.
5. In the manage access tab, select your privacy setting:
- 'Anyone with access to this <Google Data Studio account> can view' - Only users to be logged in to Google with the right access permissions can view the dashboard in Uplifter.
- 'Anyone with this link can view' - Only users with access to a unique link can view the dashboard. This allows users to view the dashboard in Uplifter without logging in to Google.
6. Close this pop up and select 'Embed report' from the dropdown list by the share button.
7. Click the checkbox to 'Enable embedding', and copy the value for 'Embed URL'.
8. Navigate to uplifter.tech/report/dashboards and click on the 'Add/Edit' button.
9. Click on 'Add a new dashboard +', add a dashboard name and paste the embed link.
10. Click 'Save'.