When a new Uplifter user is created, it can be assigned one of two permissions, regular or admin (administrator).
Regular users have permission to:
- Create campaign codes in Track>Create
- View and share all company campaign codes in Track>View
- Edit and delete their own campaign codes
- Request new dropdown values from administrators
- View embedded dashboards in Report>Dashboards
Admin users can also:
- Edit and delete other users campaign codes in Track>View
- Add new dropdown values in Track>Edit
- Change the campaign code creator structure and validation options in Track>Edit
- Add/remove users and change their permissions.
How to change user permissions
Note: You must be an administrator for your account to change users permissions.
1. Login at www.uplifter.tech/login
2. At the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar, click 'Settings'
3. Click on 'Teammates'
4. In the 'Current teammates' list, find your user(s)
5. in the 'Role' column click on the dropdown and select the permission level you want them to have.