When a new Uplifter user is created, it can be assigned one of two permissions, regular or admin (administrator).
Regular users have permission to:
- Create campaign links in Track>Create links
- View and share all company campaign links in Track>View links
- Edit and delete their own campaign links
- Request new dropdown values from administrators
- View embedded dashboards in Report>Dashboards
Admin users can also:
- Edit and delete other users campaign links in Track>View links
- Add new dropdown values in Track>Edit dropdowns
- Change the campaign links creator structure and validation options in Track>Edit parameters
- Add/remove users and change their permissions.
Note: You must be an administrator for your account to change users permissions.
1. Login at www.uplifter.tech/login
2. At the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar, click 'Settings'
3. Click on 'Users'
4. In the 'Current users' list, find your user(s)
5. in the 'Role' column click on the dropdown and select the permission level you want them to have.