We recognise it can be hugely frustrating when you can't login, below are some solutions we recommend before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Reset your password
Even if you know your password, resetting your password can be the quickest way to fix login issues.
1. Navigate to https://www.uplifter.tech/login
2. Below the login button click on 'Forgot password?'
3. Type in your email address
4. Click on 'Request password reset' button
If we have you setup as a user in Uplifter with that email address, you will receive an email link to reset your password.
5. Open the 'Password reset' email (check in spam folder)
6. Copy and paste the reset link into your web browser
7. Type a new password (must contain at least 6 characters, made up of at least one letter, number and special character),
Check your login email address
Organisations often add users using the wrong email address, if your company has multiple email domains, try other email addresses they may have registered you on. You can change your primary email address later: How do I change my email address?
Check with an Uplifter administrator
To login to Uplifter you need to be added by an administrator in your organisation. If you think you don't have an account with the right access or may have been deleted - contact them so they can check.
Try logging in on an alternative device
Sometimes browser restrictions, firewalls and security measures can block Uplifter on certain devices. Check to see if you can login on your mobile or another browser. If you can't login on your preferred device, contact email@example.com so we can find a solution.
If none of the above solves your issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org