How to create campaign codes one at a time:
1. In the left-hand navigation bar, click Track>Create.
2. In the landing page box, type/paste the URL where you want users to land.
3. Select an option for each of the drop-down parameters.
4. In the free text boxes, type readable text. We recommend lowercase only, replacing spaces with _
5. Click 'Create campaign code' button to create your campaign code.
If all required fields are entered correctly - a shake animation will show your new campaign code created in the 'Recently created' campaign codes box.
Note: If you cant find the right drop-down parameter, you can request one by selecting 'request value' at the bottom of the create page. This will send an email to your admin users to ask them to manually add that value.
With your codes created you can:
- Copy the URL with campaign code directly into marketing platforms
- Click 'download csv' to download all recently created codes
- Let other users view, download, and share codes from Track>View page
You can review, share, delete and edit your own campaign codes from the Track>View page. Only admins can delete and edit other users’ codes.
How to customise the code creator:
Our default campaign code creator enables you to create campaigns codes quickly using the default Google Analytics UTM parameters (Source/Medium/Campaign/Content/Term).
Administrators can learn how to setup / customise the code creator here: